There have been many changes this year, but one thing remains true — our commitment to providing timely, valuable education and training events. We have prepared a complete calendar for 2022 with webinars and live trainings provided by our top home health and hospice experts at McBee. If you haven't already, please subscribe to McBee for our announcements regarding upcoming education/training events, industry updates and more!
As we head into the new year, I am very excited to announce that we will have TWO INSIGHT conferences in 2022.
The first conference, INSIGHT SPRING 2022 will be held April 24-27 in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord Opryland. The even better news is that registration is now open - get ready for the learning, networking and fun! We are planning a great line-up of hot topics that will equip you with meaningful resources and strategies to lead your organization through key industry changes to come.
- Strategy development (Value-based models, managed care, market analysis)
- Regulatory (OASIS-E, Quality Reporting and Value-Based Purchasing)
- Operational challenges such staffing shortages and Social Determinants of Health (SDoH)
- State of the Industry and lessons learned from Review Choice Demonstration (RCD), as well as focused reviews such as Targeted Probe & Educate (TPE)
- Opportunities in artificial intelligence and analytics
In addition, we will round out 2022 with a second INSIGHT conference that will take place in the fall. Although we will be moving from August/September timeframe to November, you can still expect the traditional topic tracks you love. In-depth guidance on FY 2023 ICD-10 Coding Updates, OASIS-E and Value-Based Purchasing will be covered – stay tuned for the dates and location...Hint – we are heading South this year!
Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to providing valuable education to you all in 2022.
VP, Quality & Education, McBee