Outsourced coding services for skilled nursing & home care
CoDR (Coding Done Right) is a full-service coding and quality review agency. Our staff consists of the nation’s foremost diagnosis coders and quality assurance consultants, with access to top industry resources.
CoDR is your first choice for success when you need access to only the best resources in order to keep up with fast-paced changes. If you are ready to manage ICD-10 diagnosis coding processes like never before, it’s time to call CoDR.
With the industry’s best coding and specialists on hand, CoDR is dedicated to improving the performance of skilled nursing, home health and hospice agencies nationwide. When you work with CoDR, you gain access to the advice and services of the industry’s top coding and compliance consultants dedicated to your unique needs.
As a leader in developing techniques for coding, OASIS and MDS review, and quality assurance, the CoDR team is dedicated to leading your agency towards success. Concerned with compliance, cost, efficiency or time management? Our team is dedicated to optimizing your processes to help your agency function efficiently and successfully.
What CODR offers
- Full-time or part-time services to assist your skilled nursing, home health or hospice organization with all coding needs
- Top quality coding guaranteed
- All coding services completed in 48 hours or less
- We will never outsource our coding services overseas
- Full OASIS review
- Team of COS-C & HCS-O credential experts
- Experts trained in the most current industry standards and regulations for OASIS completion
- Comprehensive understanding of coding challenges in both PDPM and PDGM
- Audits of agency processes and coding with strategic planning for improvements
- Quarterly review of your agency’s coding processes
- Auditing services for individual coders
- Expert review to assure that your coding meets all guidelines and supports your claims
- Comprehensive online training on ICD-10 through CodeProU
- Operations consulting
- Clinical forms review and recommendations
- Documentation improvement offerings through CodeProU as well as webinar and onsite training
- Quality review of your coding
- Gap analysis (operational and clinical)
- ICD-10 coding to reduce coding backlogs