CODR – Outsourced coding services
CoDR (Coding Done Right) is a full-service coding and quality review agency. Our staff consists of the nation’s foremost home health and hospice coders and quality assurance consultants, with access to top industry resources.
CoDR is your agency’s first choice for success in an industry where your home health or hospice agency needs access to only the best resources in order to keep up with fast-paced changes. If you are ready to manage your agency’s coding and OASIS processes like never before, it’s time to call CoDR.
With the industry’s best coding and OASIS specialists on hand, CoDR is dedicated to improving the performance of home health and hospice agencies nationwide. When your agency works with CoDR, you gain access to the advice and services of the industry’s top coding, OASIS, and compliance consultants dedicated to your agency’s unique needs.
As a leader in developing techniques for coding, OASIS review, and quality assurance, the CoDR team is dedicated to leading your agency towards success. Concerned with compliance, cost, efficiency, or time management? Our team is dedicated to optimizing your processes to help your agency function efficiently and successfully.
What we offer
- Full-time or part-time services ready to assist your home health or hospice agency with all your coding needs
- Top quality coding guaranteed
- Coding services completed in 48 hours
- Full OASIS review
- Team of COS-C & HCS-O credential experts
- Experts trained in the most current industry standards and regulations for OASIS completion
- Comprehensive understanding of coding challenges in PDGM
- Audits of agency processes and coding with strategic planning for improvements
- Receive a quarterly review of your agency’s coding
- Auditing services for individual coders
- Have experts review your coding to assure that your agency meets all coding guidelines and supports your claims
- Comprehensive online training on ICD-10-CM through CodeProU
- Operations consulting
- Clinical forms review and recommendations
- Documentation improvement offerings through CodeProU as well as webinar and onsite training
- Quality review of your coding
- Gap analysis – operational and clinical
- ICD-10-CM coding to reduce coding backlogs