Webinar & Virtual Master Class | FY 2022 ICD-10 Coding Update Series
Preparing Your Organization for FY 2022 ICD-10 Coding Updates
Webinar | 45 Minutes + 15 Minutes Q&A | Complimentary
Tuesday, September 21 at 1p.m. ET
FY 2022 ICD-10 coding updates are right around the corner. As your coding and education partner, McBee is committed to helping your teams prepare for the upcoming FY 2022 coding changes, including changes to PDGM related to coding. Learn how coding changes will impact your final claim and RAP.
- Identify ICD-10-CM FY 2022 coding updates that significantly impact reimbursement, including how co-morbidity adjustments are impacted
- Identify key diagnosis coding best practices that lead to improved clinical and financial outcomes under PDGM
- Explain how coding changes will impact claims processing
Level-Up Your ICD-10 Coding – A Coders Guide to Accuracy
Virtual Master Class | 90 Minutes | 1.5 CEUs | $49
Wednesday, September 22 at 1p.m. ET
This session takes a deeper dive in FY 2022 actual code changes, including guidelines and tabular instructions. Changes in guidance from the Coding Clinic and discussion of current trends will be included.
- Explain how to code accurately with FY 2022 ICD-10 Coding Updates
- Identify how coding changes impact practice from in-depth coding scenarios
- Identify common coding errors to avoid
**Continuing education – This 90-minute virtual master class will award the following continuing education hours
- 1.5 Contact Hours for Nursing & Administrators
- Meets criteria for 1.0 HCS-D Hour
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Lisa Selman-Holman, VP, Quality and Education, McBee
Sherri Parson, Senior Manager, Post-Acute Education, McBee