Insight 2019: A Selman-Holman Educational Summit
The premier educational event for Home Health and Hospice professionals
Join us in Dallas, Sept. 8-11, for our industry’s most comprehensive home health and hospice training event. Insight 2019 is your best learning opportunity to maximize your agency’s potential and improve accuracy for PDGM success. Led by home health expert Lisa Selman-Holman, this four-day training event will cover ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS, upcoming regulatory changes, documentation, billing, quality measures, and much more.
- Your only opportunity to access Lisa Selman-Holman’s industry expertise
- Deep insight into the latest industry directions and changes
- Analysis of regulations, payment changes, documentation, quality measures and PDGM
- In-depth education on ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS
- Fun and networking with your peers
- 25 CEU hours available!
What you’ll learn
- ICD-10 diagnosis coding (latest on coding guidelines, new codes, payment impact)
- OASIS (Section GG items and other difficulties)
- Regulatory updates on payment and documentation
- Collaboration tips
- Payment changes/processes
- Documentation best practices
- PDGM and its impact on operations
- Quality Measures/Quality Improvement
- Educational content for beginners to advanced
Who should attend?
- Diagnosis Coders
- OASIS Reviewers
- Quality Improvement Personnel