Insight 2021: The Premier Event for Home Health & Hospice Professionals
Aug. 8-11, 2021 | Nashville, TN or online via livestream
Led by home health expert, Lisa Selman-Holman, this four-day training event will cover ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS, upcoming regulatory changes, documentation, billing, quality measures and much more!
Who should attend?
- Diagnosis codes
- OASIS reviewers
- Quality improvement personnel
Why attend Insight 2021?
- Your best opportunity to access Selman-Holman’s industry expertise
- Deep insight into the latest industry directions and changes
- In-depth education on ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS
- Updates on regulations, payments, documentation, quality measures and PDGM
- Fun and networking with your peers
- Continuing education for nursing and administrators
Two complete tracks
Insight 2021 offers two complete tracks with 30+ hours of in-depth training. Customize your own track and get the best of both worlds!
- In-depth OASIS
- ICD-10 coding in PDGM
- Difficult topics and scenarios
- 2022 guidelines
- Coverage and documentation
- Cow tipping & guitar picking!
- Operational efficiencies
- Financial wellness
- Quality improvement
- Therapy management
- Profitable wound care
To view the full speaker lineup, agenda, registration & more, click here.
Lisa Selman-Holman JD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HCS-O, HCS-H, AHIMA ICD-10-CM Ambassador, Founder, Selman-Holman & AssociatesLisa Selman-HolmanJD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HCS-O, HCS-H, AHIMA ICD-10-CM Ambassador, Founder, Selman-Holman & Associates
30+ years in home care as a RN and Attorney practicing exclusively in home care. Owner, Selman-Holman & Associates, LLC & CoDR-Coding Done Right. Home Care Coding Specialist-Diagnosis (HCS-D) national advisory board for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance (BMSCC) Board HCS-O for OASIS Competency.
Teresa NorthcuttBSN, RN, COS-C, HCS-D, Quality Specialist
Teresa specializes in training on OASIS Assessment. documentation, and coding, focusing on customized education for clinical staff. She has also presented on quality outcome improvement, agency communications and processes, and care transitions for state and regional conferences. Teresa brings comprehensive and contemporary knowledge of home care and quality improvement methods.