OASIS-D: Define, Detail, Discover (Denton, TX)
This is a comprehensive two-day view of the current OASIS, including a solid discussion of the current OASIS D items. A comparison of the M1800 ADL/IADL items and the new GG items is essential to achieve accuracy for future outcomes and payment. Subtle wording changes in the guidance and the expansion of the one clinician rule will be discussed with options explored. Your questions regarding new pressure ulcer/injury items and guidance will be answered. Don’t forget your Star rating! We will also review the latest guidance on current OASIS items used to calculate your Quality of Care Star rating. Proposed changes to OASIS known as OASIS-D1 will also be explored.
OASIS-D was implemented at the beginning of the year so changes will be covered in detail, but this is a FULL OASIS class so whether you are new to OASIS, or need a good full overview of the changes and a refresher of all the items, either way this class is for you!
* Optional HCS-O exam on July 19 (separate registration required)
There are many hotels in the area all conveniently located right off I-35. This hotel has a negotiated rate.
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Negotiated rate of $99/night
2900 W University Dr
Denton, TX 76201 (1.7 miles away)
Selman-Holman & Associates is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 13.0 HCS-O Hours
- 13.0 Nursing Contact Hours
- 13.0 Administrator Hours
- Fourteen (14) days or more before scheduled seminar date = 100% refund
- Thirteen (13) to seven (7) days before scheduled seminar date = 75% refund or credit
- Six (6) days or less before scheduled seminar date = No refund or credit
- Only applies to seminars put on by Selman-Holman & Associates