Welcome to the Selman-Holman webstore (this “shop”). This Statement discloses the Fulfillment Policy (this “Policy”) for this Site and describes how Selman-Holman, A Briggs Healthcare Company (“Selman-Holman”), the operator of this Shop, collects, protects and uses information we receive from visitors to this Shop. This Policy has been created in order to demonstrate and inform you of our firm commitment to privacy and to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide while visiting this Shop. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you should not use this Shop. This Policy applies only to information collected through this Shop and not to information collected offline or through any other websites (even if affiliated with Selman-Holman).
Who We Are
Our physical address and direct contact information:
Selman-Holman, A Briggs Healthcare Company
5800 I-35 N, Suite 301
Denton, TX 76207
Website address: https://www.selmanholman.com/
Return & Refund Policy
Product Orders (Documentation, Books & Accessories)
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a Selman-Holman shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months
- A Return Authorization is required for all returned merchandise. Goods received without prior authorization will be subject to review and credit may be denied. You may obtain a return authorization by calling Selman-Holman Customer Service at 214-550-1477 ext 7. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The originally packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, Selman-Holman will either issue a refund or exchange on the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defected or incorrect, please contact Selman-Holman Customer Service immediately at 214-550-1477 ext 7.
Online Training and On-Demand Webinar Orders
The following terms and conditions apply to online training and webinar subscriptions purchased from Selman-Holman:
- All online training and webinar subscriptions are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- By purchasing you agree to not copy, transfer or share the content with other individuals or facilities. Restrictions may vary by training. Please contact CodeProU at 214-550-1477 ext 4 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your online training subscription.
All product orders (Documentation, Books & Accessories) are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Please note, all Decision Health study guides are sent to the publisher and shipped by Decision Health through UPS. All other products are shipped by Selman-Holman through USPS. Once the order has been shipped, the tracking information will be provided via email.
*All pre-ordered coding manuals are shipped through the publisher, Decision Health.
All online training and webinar orders are processed on the day of the order (please allow additional processing time on the weekends). The customer will receive an email with a link to access the training. Please contact CodeProU at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 214-550-1477 ext 4 if you are having trouble accessing the online training.