Insight 2020 offers three complete tracks with 19+ hours of in-depth training. Customize your own track and get the best of both worlds!
The conference will begin on Aug. 16, 2020 at 1:30 PM CT and end Aug. 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM. The full detailed agenda with dates and times will be announced soon.
- Regulatory Update
- New Codes, New Conventions, New Guidelines, New Coding Clinic Guidance
- Coding in a PDGM World
- OASIS: Moving from D to E
- Coding Sepsis and COPD
- Improving Efficiencies in Wound Care Are you using your Braden scales correctly?
- What to do with those acute/resolving conditions and complications
- Hospice Regulatory Update
- Hospice: Balancing Cash Flow and Compliance
- How has PDGM impacted your billing?
- What we’ve learned about home health revenue cycle and cash flow so far under PDGM
- New HIPPS codes
- Insights into operations of top performing home health agencies
- Connecting OASIS Accuracy to Care Planning and Utilization
- Clinical Documentation Improvement: What We Know From Pre-Claim Review
- Advanced coding for home health, hospice, & long-term care
- Making the CoPs Fun
- Maintenance Therapy
- What Coders and Billers Wish Clinicians Knew
- Panel discussion with top industry experts
Insight 2020 detailed agenda coming soon! Register below to get notified via email as soon as the agenda is published.
Get updates for
Enter your contact info and we’ll email you as we announce plans for Insight 2020.