Save the date: Insight 2020
An educational event for home health and hospice professionals
Set your rhythm for success!
Join us in Nashville, Aug. 16-19, for our industry’s most comprehensive home health and hospice training event.
Insight 2020 is your best learning opportunity to maximize your agency’s potential, improve accuracy for PDGM success, and get a jump start on OASIS-E.
Detailed agenda coming soon!
Join our Insight Facebook group
Stay in touch! As a member of our Insight 2020 Facebook group, you can chat with attendees, ask content questions, receive exclusive discounts, and more.
Sign up for email updates
Don’t miss out on important updates about our speaker lineup, agenda details, things to do in Nashville, and more.
2800 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
Special room rate
$199/night + $20 daily resort fee
Registration link coming soon!
- Deep insight into the latest industry directions and changes for home health and hospice
- Analysis of regulations, payment changes, documentation, quality measures and PDGM
- In-depth education on ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS
- Fun and networking with your peers
- CEU hours for nursing and administrators
Who should attend?
- Diagnosis Coders
- OASIS Reviewers
- Quality Improvement Personnel
Two complete tracks
Insight 2020 offers two complete tracks with 19+ hours of in-depth training. Customize your own track and get the best of both worlds!
- In-depth OASIS-D1 & E
- ICD-10 coding in PDGM
- Difficult topics and scenarios
- 2021 guidelines
- Coverage and documentation
- Cow tipping & guitar picking!
- Operational efficiencies
- Financial wellness
- Quality improvement
- Therapy management
- Profitable wound care
Get updates for
Enter your contact info and we’ll email you as we announce plans for Insight 2020.