Hotel & Travel
Reserve your room and plan your trip today
2800 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville, Tennessee hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with its very own Delta flatboat. Discover Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and make memories.
Gaylord's COVID-19 Response
“The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. We have elevated our cleanliness standards and changing hospitality norms. As a part of Marriott International’s family of brands, we have implemented a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19 as outlined in Marriott’s Commitment to Clean." - Gaylord Hotels Health & Safety Commitment
Included with your resort fee, you'll get:
- High speed wifi and unlimited local and long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily)
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge up to 4 guests
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
- Guest savings card that includes discounts for many local attractions including the General Jackson Showboat, tours at the Ryman Auditorium, and more
Make your reservations
Special room rate
$199/night + $20 daily resort fee
Hotel cut-off date: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Book your reservation today
Hotel Cancellation Policy - All reservations are charged a one night room and tax at the time of booking. If you are unable to honor your reservation with us, please cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date or your first night's room and tax will be retained.
Fun in Nashville
Just ten miles east of downtown, Opryland/Music Valley is where world-class country music entertainment, family-friendly dining establishments, and bargain shopping can be found.
Fans of the legendary Grand Ole Opry, the world’s longest-running radio show, can watch it live at the Grand Ole Opry House, across the street from the Opry Mills shopping center and the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. Be sure to explore all the things to do in Opryland/Music Valley including:
For updates on Nashville's COVID-19 policies & response, click here.
Gaylord Opryland Resort is conveniently located just 9 miles from Nashville International Airport. Gaylord Opryland offers daily roundtrip shuttle service from the Nashville International Airport to the hotel.
- Airport Transportation: $35.00 Round trip, runs daily from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Find out more information here.