Sponsor or Exhibit at Insight 2021
Build your brand with Home Health and Hospice agencies
Why exhibit at Insight 2021?
- Identify business opportunities and build brand recognition with home health and hospice professionals.
- Network with attendees at key points throughout the conference.
- Access to pre- and post-conference attendee mailing lists for lead generation.
- Get recognition in multiple venues throughout the conference.
- Shape attendees' attitudes about your product/service and influence their buying behaviors.
Tabletop Exhibit Booth
- Past Exhibitor: $1,500
- New Exhibitor: $1,800
- Available: 10
- Logo and company description on conference website
- Company recognition on signage throughout conference
- 1 full conference attendee
- 6' tabletop, 2 chairs & trash can
- Conference attendee mailing list (pre-/post-conference)
- Additional vendor attendee: $850 (maximum 1 additional attendee)
Sponsor Insight 2021
Sponsorship opportunities to be announced.
Thank you to our Insight 2020 exhibitors
For more than 70 years, Briggs Healthcare has been a leader in clinical and regulatory compliance in the post-acute market. Through our broad range of products and services, we help healthcare providers and professionals maintain regulatory compliance, manage risk, and achieve clinical excellence.
Therapy and More, LLC is an outsource company for assisting home health and hospice agencies in OASIS review and ICD-10 coding services, as well as performing nursing and therapy visit note audits and end of episode quality reviews.
Codes Correct specializes in home health Quality Assurance, providing coding services, QA audits, survey readiness audits and billing audits to the home care community.
For over 25 years, PMB has assisted home health & hospice in navigating the complexities of how to successfully get paid. Our combined customized solutions of outsourcing, in-sourcing & virtual office components are redefining Revenue Cycle Management. PMB allows you to get back to what matters, your patients.
Home health care businesses today are faced a variety of challenges. We are here to provide support from training and information to outsourced audits and management and other home health care solutions. Our materials, tools and services will help keep you compliant, maximize income, and protect revenue. Let us be the turn-key solution for your home health care business.