The premier event for home health & hospice professionals
Set your rhythm for success! Join us on Aug. 8-11, 2021 in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center or online via livestream.
Led by home health expert, Lisa Selman-Holman, this four-day training event will cover ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS, upcoming regulatory changes, documentation, billing, quality measures and much more!
Why attend Insight 2021?
- Your best opportunity to access Selman-Holman's industry expertise
- Deep insight into the latest industry directions and changes
- In-depth education on ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS
- Updates on regulations, payments, documentation, quality measures and PDGM
- Fun and networking with your peers
- Continuing education for nursing and administrators
Who should attend?
- Diagnosis Coders
- OASIS Reviewers
- Quality Improvement Personnel
Two complete tracks
Insight 2021 offers two complete tracks with 19+ hours of in-depth training. Customize your own track and get the best of both worlds!
- In-depth OASIS
- ICD-10 coding in PDGM
- Difficult topics and scenarios
- 2022 guidelines
- Coverage and documentation
- Cow tipping & guitar picking!
- Operational efficiencies
- Financial wellness
- Quality improvement
- Therapy management
- Profitable wound care
- "Great job with Insight 2020! Thank you Lisa Selman-Holman to you, your team, and all of the presenters! Looking forward to next year!!" - Insight 2020 Attendee
- “I’ve been going to conferences for 25 + years and Insight was my favorite! I loved the variety of speakers, relevant topics, fun vibe, camaraderie, and excellent educational materials! Most of all - It’s reassuring to know that the information we are receiving is accurate, up to date, verifiable, and presented by the most highly qualified educators in our industry!” - Insight 2019 Attendee
- "For a 1st time large virtual conference you guys took on a huge project and pulled it off with in my opinion very few glitches. You made something fun that would have been otherwise monotonous. Kudos to you for continuing to find the way to pull off this conference despite the downfalls of 2020. Thank you for the time and effort you poured into this. We learn with each class you give, and I think you all learned even more with technology... so we all learned stuff this last 4-5 days of live streaming! Looking forward to Tennessee and any other future sites for Insight. It continues to be the one thing I put on my calendar and plan not to miss.. no matter what life throws my way!" - Insight 2020 Attendee
- "Thank you all for your hard work in making INSIGHT 2020 a success!!! Even though we were not there in person, it was a excellent and informative conference!!" - Insight 2020 Attendee