Insight 2020 is on! Attend in-person or online…your choice.
We at Selman-Holman, along with everyone working in home health and hospice care, are concerned about the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Our first priority is the health and safety of our attendees and staff. We are working closely with our host hotel to follow the guidance issued to provide a safe and exciting education experience for all attendees.
Gaylord’s Commitment to Clean
“The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. We have elevated our cleanliness standards and changing hospitality norms. As a part of Marriott International’s family of brands, we have implemented a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19 as outlined in Marriott’s Commitment to Clean.” – Gaylord Hotels Health & Safety Commitment
Part of Gaylord’s commitment to clean includes technology innovations, deeper and more frequent cleaning, emphasis on hygiene and cleanliness, physical distancing and contactless service.
In addition to their Commitment to Clean, the convention center and meeting rooms have an updated protocol that includes:
- New guidelines seat no more than six people at a 72- inch round banquet table versus the 10 in previous guidelines.
- All equipment is sanitized before and each use, all linens (including underlays) are replaced before and after each use.
- Prepackaged food on coffee breaks and individually packaged beverages (no pitchers or carafes) are served.
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers are used for deep sanitization of all meeting room hard surfaces and chairs overnight; completed before the start of the next day’s sessions.
- And much more
You can view Gaylord’s full Commitment to Clean here.
Unsure about attending in-person? Join us online via live stream from the comfort of your own home!
We know it’s difficult to make plans right now as you juggle the priorities of your job, your family and your personal health. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to plan ahead for Insight 2020, so we’re making it risk-free to register.
- We have extended early-bird registration rates through June 30.
- We’re waiving all cancellation fees through July 27.
- Your registration is not locked in. Whether you register for in-person or online, you can switch your attendance preference (in-person or online) at no additional charge.
Though it’s impossible to predict what might happen over the next few weeks and months, we’re hopeful that our industry and jobs will soon feel a little more normal. As you think ahead to Insight 2020, please be sure to check our website and Facebook page for the latest information. As always, if we can answer any questions or help in any way, please reach out.