The premier event
for home health professionals
Mark your calendar to join us in Dallas, September 8-11
Insight 2019 is your best learning opportunity to maximize your agency’s potential and improve accuracy for PDGM success. Led by home health expert Lisa Selman-Holman, this four-day training event will cover ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS, upcoming regulatory changes, documentation, billing, quality measures, and much more.
Don’t delay … SAVE $200 when you register by Mar. 31. Register now!
- Your best opportunity to access Selman-Holman’s industry expertise
- Deep insight into the latest industry directions and changes
- Analysis of regulations, payment changes, documentation, quality measures and PDGM
- In-depth education on ICD-10 diagnosis coding and OASIS
- Fun and networking with your peers
- CEUs available – Texas Administrators, BMSC (pending approval) and Nursing
What you’ll learn
- ICD-10 diagnosis coding (latest on coding guidelines, new codes, payment impact)
- OASIS (Section GG items and other difficulties)
- Regulatory updates on payment and documentation
- Collaboration tips
- Payment changes/processes
- Documentation best practices
- PDGM and its impact on operations
- Quality Measures/Quality Improvement
- Educational content for beginners to advanced
Who should attend?
- Diagnosis Coders
- OASIS Reviewers
- Quality Improvement Personnel
Insight 2019 is presented by
Sign up for conference updates
Please provide your contact info and we’ll keep you updated about Insight 2019. Need to contact us immediately? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.