Advanced Online Training for Home Health & Hospice
From novice to expert, CodeProU provides education for everyone
CodeProU offers a wide variety of online training including:
- ICD-10 Diagnosis Coding
- 5-Star Ratings
- Industry Updates
- And Much More
About our online training
We are proud to present the most comprehensive home health and hospice training courses available.
Our online training courses include instructional videos, handouts, quizzes, a final exam to test your knowledge. We offer several different subscription options including 3-month, 6-month, 12-month and custom subscriptions for agencies.
More features of CodeProU:
- All training developed and taught by AHIMA-approved ICD-10 trainers with decades of experience in home health and hospice including Lisa Selman-Holman and Teresa Northcutt.
- Access to a Subject Matter Expert (SME) during your subscription via the discussion tool or email
- CEUs for nursing and AHIMA coders, plus BMSC certification and Texas Home Care Administrator hours
- Subscription-based training, full access to course(s) purchased 24/7 during subscription period
- All training courses are updated as new information is available from CMS, AHA Coding Clinic, etc.
Why choose CodeProU?
In a word: Results. Many ICD-10 training programs available offer a generic “one size fits all” approach. Focusing only on the actual ICD-10 coding component often ignores what it takes to make a coder an overall success in ICD-10 in home care. CodeProU provides education on how diagnosis coding fits into home health and hospice processes, what a coder needs to know regarding eligibility for the setting, and how codes interact with the respective payment systems.