Aide Supervisory Visit/Telehealth
This one-page form allows the appropriate skilled professional to document that the aide is furnishing care in a safe and effective manner.
This one-page form allows the appropriate skilled professional to document that the aide is furnishing care in a safe and effective manner. If during the telehealth visit the skilled professional identifies an area of concern the form provides a place to document the situation and the date of a scheduled on-site visit, if needed. The clinician may also document changes in the patient’s condition or care needs and the appropriate follow-up.
- The time the call was started and ended
- The type of device used to complete the call
- The call participants
- The aide’s presence or absence
- Pertinent follow-up interventions effecting the plan of care
- Documentation of communication with the physician, if applicable
You may purchase the digital version of this form through our parent company, Briggs Healthcare. All digital forms are licensed, sold and billed directly through Briggs.
Size: 8 1/2″ x 11″
Print: 1-side, black ink
Punching: 5-holes top and side
Packaging: 100 per pad