Why choose CodeProU?
In a word: RESULTS
Many ICD-10 training programs available offer a generic “one size fits all” approach. Focusing only on the actual ICD-10 coding component often ignores what it takes to make a coder an overall success in ICD-10 in home care. CodeProU provides education on how diagnosis coding fits into home health and hospice processes, what a coder needs to know regarding eligibility for the setting, and how codes interact with the respective payment systems.
The CodeProU Difference
- Coding and OASIS courses were developed and taught by Lisa Selman-Holman, one of the most trusted Home Health and Hospice Coding experts and trainers in the industry.
- Teresa Northcutt lends her expertise for the Anatomy and Physiology, Documentation, and other courses. Together, Lisa and Teresa offer a vast expanse of experience and expertise in home care.
- On-demand, web-based platform.
- All training developed and taught by AHIMA-Approved ICD-10 trainers with decades of experience in home health and hospice.
- Subscription-based program provides ongoing training as often as necessary.
- Updated content available to subscribers as new information is available from CMS, AHA Coding Clinic, etc.
- Interactive format with audio and video, worksheets, and quizzes throughout the modules.
- CEUs for nursing and AHIMA coders. BMSC certification and Texas Home Care Administrator hours are available.
- Administrator portal allowing agency managers to monitor staff progress and compliance with training.
- Ability for viewers to submit questions relative to program content directly to experts.
- Comprehensive anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology component for clinicians and coders in the documentation module.